Sunday, November 2, 2014

Defense, Military Gear and Tactics


As most of you know I post very little about guns for hunting or self-defense and military combat training. Why?
For one, it brings out in droves the 'anonymous keyboard commandos' who for the most part have an IQ matching the number of cans in a case of beer. I do want to see quality comments because they make us all more knowledgeable, but some of these guys,,, OMG!
Two, I have no military training therefore have limited knowledge about this subject so it's best to keep my mouth shut.

However, with ignorance being bliss you could get seriously hurt. I want to share with you what I feel is one of the best military personal equipment, tactics and training websites available for the beginner or seasoned vet. Having some of this information and sharing it with your spouse and children may someday give you the upper hand to defend yourselves or to improve hunting skills and bring home some meat when there's no other source of food available.

I have used this site for years now. He is a level headed individual who's video's are very simple, clear and easily understood even for the non-military combat experienced.

We live in very troubled times today with street gangs, flash mobs, questionable government intentions, drug dealing, and now ISIS on shore in our cities. The video's at "Every Citizen a Soldier" I believe will give us an edge if we ever have to deal with what lies ahead.

This is my go-to-source, enjoy!


Introduction copied from the website of "Every Citizen a Soldier"

Introduction by: Every Citizen a Soldier
I am not a tinfoil wearing, black helicopter watching paranoid type.  I am not a member of an organized “militia group” that sits around and bitches about the government and calls every other person Colonel.  I do not advocate the overthrow of the US Government, armed insurrection, racism or any illegal activity.  I am a member of “the militia” only in the sense that the founding fathers meant it, to include every single able-bodied man.

I am not going to discuss politics or conspiracy theories on this website.  I assume that, if you are reading it, you have your own reasons to do so.  I’m not recruiting.  I have found that there is a lack of pages with this type of content.  Some of those that are out there have a lot of misleading stuff, cut and pastes or space wasted on simple opinion.  I’m not going to discuss AR vs AK or 9mm vs 45.  The state of manhood in this country, and the lack appreciation for our nation’s history appalls me.  I feel that if 10% of taxpaying Americans took half of what I’m writing about seriously then we wouldn’t be in the mess we’re in.

I, nor the friends that help me with this site, are ex-Special Forces, Navy SEALS, Space Shuttle Door Gunners etc.  We have no extensive combat experience and I make no claims that our advice would be the only route to pursue.  What I will guarantee is that the contents are researched, tested and represent the best ways that I have found to achieve the competencies that I am discussing.

I have started this website because, first and foremost, I like a creative project.  Secondly, I want a record of the media I have produced about the subjects herein, in one place and accessible to the public.  Lastly, I would like this page to encourage and help others to take their defensive rights and responsibilities more seriously.

So enjoy, and send me feedback.

Currahee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome!