A perfect charcoal fire uses 16 Briquets and weighs almost 15 ounces, I figure one pound of charcoal per fire or 16 fires per bag.
- This is an excellent cooking alternative especially when you run out of propane for cooking.
- Charcoal will last forever if kept dry such as in the buckets.
- Clean almost smoke-free heat so when baking bread the bread won’t have the smoky taste as with wood twigs etc.
- What’s interesting is that 3-buckets of briquettes will make over 48, 2 hour long cooking fires!
- The excess charcoal burn time after meal preparations can be used to boil water for drinking or keeping your coffee hot!