Friday, July 24, 2020

Sam's Trip

This morning I went to Sam’s Club to top of my can goods and paper products because it is hurricane season. I will put together my Hurricane Bug Out Buckets in case I have to evacuate. Just grab and go and I’m good for a month if stuck in a motel. My van is always loaded with my camping gear, propane, lighting, etc.

I went at 9:00am when they first open, there were maybe 30 people in the entire store, but that’s why I go early, to minimize human contact. Most everyone was wearing a mask. The shelves were well-stocked but I was surprised to see “Limit One” on many of the paper products. Thought that would be over by now.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently folks are still scared of crapping themselves to death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're staying on top of it as usual, Mike. We still have the 'limit one' on paper products at our Walmart. Our Aldi has 'limit four' on almost all canned goods. Some things are impossible to find, like beta carotene gel caps, wide mouth canning jars, and low sugar pectin.

    ReplyDelete