Thursday, October 1, 2020

Covid-19

For me there is still too much conflicting information being passed around by the “experts” other than it can kill you! This is not a flu virus, it’s serious.

My wife works at an Assisted Living facility. It is a large operation with 900 residents and staff. So far there has been only one person testing positive. My wife and the other staff get tested every other day, so far nothing.

The one question I keep thinking about is, who is going to declare the “All Clear, Resume Your Normal Life”! And what is that going to be based on? Another BS politician or government appointee trying to make a name for themselves? I think we will be wearing masks 7-8 more months even with the vaccine or until we all look like Alfred E. Newman.

I practice staying away from crowds, food shopping is done at 7:00am, distancing is always used, hand sanitizer used when coming home, kitchen countertops disinfected because shopping bags are placed there. Visiting friends at their homes is out of the question.

 Don’t get complacent, be safe!!

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I think if we don't let it run it's course naturally, we're still going to be on shutdown and wearing masks five years from now.

    ReplyDelete